6 Oct 2016

Million Dollor Fish started.
Mr. Jason Smith

Million Dollar Fish started today!
Jason Smith and his son, Reece came to Channel Island to fish Million Dollar Fish.
Jason used a Gold Bomber for the super shallow water.
It's a special lure technique with high level of difficulty.
The form of raising a fishing rod held to the top, and holding it up high to the front.
I often use that method too.
As a result, Jason caught a barramundi, but that fish didn't have a million dollar fish tag.
This young fisherman knew that his father is the much better fisherman than Hiro.
Because I couldn't catch any barramundi there.




It's a local culture created by many local fishermen.
Darwin's local fishermen and fisher-women having a high standard in barramundi fishing are very generous.
They are having interest in my activity as one of the barramundi fishing.
I also have interest in their fishing methods.

Some people feel uneasy with my fantastically dressed style having knee-pads and elbow-pads while I am fishing. 

I injured my legs, arms and fingers many times especially while I was wading in the murky waters. 
To make matter worse, I'm 56 years old having a minor case of diabetes.
I really won't get injured.
I also don't want you to get injured.
In addition, we might encounter various dangerous animals at the land based fishing locations. 

 
Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.