31 Oct 2016

71cm Barramundi #1037
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Something unusual happened in food chains.

Last weekend, I caught a 71cm barramundi at Channel Island by making full use of my own information system for thinking device just like a pearl grader for pearling.
I work for the Paspaley Pearling.
Paspaley Pearling is, of course, a famous pearl-producer of Australian South Sea Pearls, who makes the world's best pearls.
Checking pearls is something that is appropriately estimating the growing condition of mother pearl oysters for me.
Due to my job, fishing barramundi is something that is guessing the environment surrounding barramundi for me.
As you know, I have no car or boat.
In order for me to efficiently catch barramundi on lures by land based around Darwin city, it is important to understand several interrelated food chains in the shallow water, weathers, water temperatures, tides, fishing locations, barramundi's life-cycle and barramundi's trait of being cautious.
I need to judge that as a whole.
As a result, this may sound like blowing my own horn, but I could have an invisible skills dependent on experience in land based barramundi fishing on lures.
Am I exaggerating the barramundi fishing?
Please overlook that because I'm a pearl grader for pearling.
It will be all right to you, somehow.
Because you know that things do not go by theory alone.

I sometimes feel anxious about the taste of sea-barramundi this year. 
Even for me that was unclear to understand the phenomenon of a decrease in flavor.
I asked my big boss, Mr. James Paspaley, for his advice about this matter.
His opinion was clear and explicit.
Barramundi didn't take in jelly-prawn very much this year.
His remark pulled me up sharply.
I haven't seen any big schools of jelly-prawn in my usual fishing locations this year.
Now I see the light.
Conversely, it shows the fact about something unusual happened in their food chains.
Isn't that just what you'd expect from the top person of the Paspaley Pearling?
He certainly has the character of a truly great pearling man.
That's why the Paspaley Pearling can make the world's best pearls.
I caught a 71cm barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Buff Mullet at Channel Island last weekend.
Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm has been very successful in my usual fishing locations so far this year.
It is not extraneous that large outbreak of jelly-prawn is decrease.






71cm barramundi / October 29, 2016 / Channel Island




Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Buff Mullet




If it were usual, I would have eaten barramundi in sashimi style.
That's why I made numus this time.


Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Buff Mullet

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 70cm -100cm

Water: Milky Outgoing

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #1/0

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB (Very strong and tough!)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.