10 Dec 2015

Barramundi #991
Zerek Live Cherabin
Neap tide

I often get asked questions about the tide for fishing by various people. 
Please do not misunderstanding.
I only write it about a saltwater barramundi fishing  by land based here.
I am not very knowledgeable about other fishing.
I just pursued fishing that utilizes the behavior of saltwater barramundi on shallows.

Which tide would be best, neap tide or spring tide?
Either is fine for me.
Normally, I can't take time for fishing in the daytime of the week days because I work.
I go fishing within a time limit just like you.

Each tide has its own characteristics in barramundi fishing.
There are advantages and disadvantages with each.
I developed my own theory because I want to spend as much time with barramundi as possible.

It was the neap tide on Saturday.
The productive fishing windows were widely long.
I could stay at the same fishing point for two hours.
It is an ideal tide for catching a saltwater barramundi by land based on shallows.
Dark clouds were gathering.
The sea surface was very slightly wavy.
Barramundi would take lures positively.
There were some good strikings on my lures.
In the mean time, the rain came on.
Soon, I caught a small barramundi on Zerek Live cherabin.
The sound of rain on the sea surface was too noisy for barramundi to notice my lures.
I had felt no striking from barramundi since.




December 5, 2015 Barramundi
Land based in Darwin




ZEREK Live cherabin

Colour: Green

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving


 



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.