22 Dec 2015

59cm Barramundi #994
Zerek Live Cherabin

I promised to see a photographer at 5:00pm at Alexander lake on this day.
I went to the rocks of East Point to fish after photographing.
It was windy but the sea surface was not very wavy.
The tide was coming.
The sea water was dirty.
The water current was strong.

Thunder was sounding from far away first.
I waded in the knee deep water.

Zerek provides a nice lure so improved that a fishhook of the lure is scarcely caught by an obstacle and the lure is prevented from being missed and efficiently used in fishing.
It can be cast toward the difficult rocks without hesitation.

Light fishing rod and reel make it possible to make the most of the effectiveness of the lure-action in the water.
This method can provide a lure which finely vibrates in water and arouses the interest of a fish.
I used a very thinly light fishing rod and small fishing reel as follows,
Rod: ST.CROIX AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action
Reel: Shimano Sustain 1000FG
In addition, I used a very thin line system.
Just as I thought, the lure performed very well.

I used a lure-technique called {stop and go}.
Soon, the fish took my lure.
It could not easily be operated because I could not give a strong operation force to the fish.
In other words, I could enjoy a very strong drawing by a fish.
As a result, I caught a 59cm nice barramudi.




The green was effective in a muddy water in colour.




59cm Barramundi
December 17, 2015
Land based in Darwin




Zerek Live Cherabin

Colour: Green

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Muddy Incoming

Line: Fireline 10LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST.CROIX  AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and go


 



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.