24 Sept 2015

Saturday and Sunday fishing
58cm and 68cm barramundi #970-973
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Maria MJ-1

It is difficult to catch a nice sized barramundi in my usual fishing locations in September.
So I went to an estuary to fish by my 150cc scooter on Saturday and Sunday.
It was a habitat of crocodile there from every point of view.




I was tired of walking because the ground was very muddy under foot.

Saturday
First, I caught a 54cm barramundi on Maria MJ-1 S90F.




54cm barramundi #970

Next, I caught a 58cm barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Aussie Herring.
The leader line was lost by the last 54cm barramundi.
The productive fishing window was not long, therefore, I used the double-braid line for Squidgy Pro Mongrel without using a leader line because I didn't want to waste time for knotting leader line and braid line.




58cm barramundi #971

Sunday
The scenery was good around there.




 First, I caught a small barramundi on Maria MJ-1 S90F.




Small barramundi #972

Next, I caught a 68cm barramundi on Maria MJ-1 S110F.
This season's saltwater barramundi is comparatively thinner than the cold-season's saltwater barramundi.




68cm barramundi #973




Maria MJ-1 is a very effect for catching a barramundi by land based.
The longer I used, the more I like the MJ-1.

 
Maria MJ-1 110Ffor 68cm barramundi

Colour: AYP

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Clear - Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.