18 Aug 2015

51cm Barramundi #968
Rockcod #335
Barramundi #969
Squidgies Fish Drop-Bear

I bought a Squidgies Fish Drop-bear 100mm/1/4oz #5/0 jighead from Fishing & Outdoor World after work on Friday afternoon.

As far as I have experienced, a Squidgies Fish Drop-bear was a very effective lure after the dry season.

Saturday night, we had pretty much started to give up on that.
We hadn't had any fish-strikings by that time.
I used a Squidgies Fish Drop-Bear 100mm with a jighead 1/4oz #5/0.
Finally I caught a 51cm urban saltwater barramundi.




August 14, 2015 51cm Barramundi #968
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

It's a very quiet day for my land based fishing on Sunday.
I only had two fish-strikings.
But I caught two fish.

I went to the Channel Island first.
I caught and released a very nice restaurant sized cod there.
That's all.



August 15, 2015 Rockcod #335

I went to the East Point next.
I cast a Squidgies Fish Drop-bear to the rocks.
It's very important to place it in the right spot.
It had to pass close to the rocks.
As a result, I caught an urban saltwater barramundi.
I tried various lures.
After all, Squidgies Fish Drop-bear did work!




August 15, 2015 Barramundi #969




Squidgies Fish


Colour: Drop Bear

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear - Murky Incoming/Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB Fluorocarbon
 
Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.