24 Jan 2015

Mosquitoes were buzzing all around.
Barramundi #925
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I was itchy after getting bit by mosquitoes the other night.
I went fishing at night again.
Mosquitoes were buzzing all around.

I caught a very small barramundi.

After all I was bitten in seven places by mosquitoes again.
I gave up fishing at that time.




January 21, 2015 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL


Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: OWNER 1/6oz. #1/0 Jighead

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and go








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.