23 Jun 2013

Sooty grunter
Big Archerfish
Lake Bennette
Mr. Dave Krantz
Mr. Marty Krantz

I'm taking a short brake from my fishing activities now.
I'm sick in bed. ・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・

I knew that Dave took holidays recently.
So I asked him to send some information of his fishing events to me.

I know that he's very busy now. 
And I received some nice pictures at last.

Hello Hiro

I hope you are recovering well.
I spent a few days at Lake Bennett recently and Marty and I caught a few nice sooties.
I have attached a couple of pics.
They were caught on light spin gear with the smaller weedless Tailbaitz.
........ had fun catching tarpon on small blades.
See you soon. I think I will go for a land based fish tomorrow and see if I can catch anything.

Cheers - Dave

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.

I've never caught Sooty grunter yet.
But I really interested in the Sooty grunter fishing by lure.




Very nice sized Sooty grunter was caught by Mr. Dave Krantz.

By the way, probably, some people are thinking that Dave Krantz could be a very old gentleman because of his facebook profile photo.
It's his joke!
He's an very able editor and journalist.

Thanks to Dave, I could join in the fishing columns of NT News and  many fishing events.
After all, I could have an opportunity to catch a 102cm barramundi thanks to Dave and Helifish-Mark.
He's an very important person to me. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.




Mr. Marty Krantz caught a very nice sized Sooty grunter.
Probably, bigger than Dave's Sooty. v(*'-^*)-☆

It is thought that Marty has caught more kind of fishes than me.

I know him very well.
Very nice man!




Very big Archer fish!
There are some big archer fish at Lake Bennett too which Marty spent a lot of time trying to catch with occasional success. (by Dave)

I think that Archer fish will be a very fun target fish by lure in near future.




Little princess caught a tarpon on a small brades. o(*^▽^*)o






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.