28 Jan 2012

2011 Our Top man
Mr. Allan Warchot
Land based Barramundi fishing
Non boat access

First, it's sometimes very difficult to use English wards properly for me.

I met these following very nece anglers on the water.
I respect their experiences and skills.

I'd like to introduce our top man of the land based Barramundi fishing on the shore in our lure-fishing companion. (Non boat access)

Conditions: Non boat access
Area: Only Darwin City area.
Lure fishing


Top man: Mr. Allan Warchot 92cm ヽ(^◇^*)/


Mr. Ben Maunder 87cm

Mr. Edmond Fong 82cm
Eddy also caught 100cmup Barramundi by land based before.





Allan had 6 months holidays in 2011. He wasn't in Darwin for 6 months. He fished Blackbass in USA. He's originally boat angler, but he's possessed by fascinating land based Barramundi fishing on the shore.
Allan'd caught 103cm Barramundi by land based before.

Allan started using SQUIDGY FISH for the land based Barramundi fishing on the shore in our lure-fishing companion first. I saw his successful result. As a result, I could catch 300% more Barramundi than 2010.
Thanks! Allan. ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ


Ben was a very brave Aussie angler to me. I saw crocodiles five times on this shore in 2011. I saw a 1.5m shark on the shallow water too, still, I could walk in the clear water without hesitation. When I was still hesitating about going in the muddy water in the rainy season, I saw Ben was walking in the muddy water to the rocky point. Of course, we must not walk in the water at SHADY CAMP. But I was in Darwin City. I decided to walk in the muddy water to the rocky point. As a result, I could catch more Barramundi.
Ben and I saw a crocodile near here in the night too.
Thanks! Ben. o(*^▽^*)o



Eddy is a very highly experienced and skilled local angler. I have many informations of Barramundi points jointly with Eddy. He's a very nice person.
Thanks! Eddy. ヽ(^◇^*)/






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: