23 Jan 2012

Boat Fishing
Bynoe Harbour
Rainy Season
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion

I think Mario will be a champion of Barramundi Classic in future.
He is a very highly skilled angler.
Especially, he can read the water & point very well.
Moreover, he's a something special.

And,
His fishing tackles are very nice.
It's a tournament grade.

Mario took me Bynoe Harbour by his boat.
Thank you very much for your taking me to the boat fishing, Mario.
I had been 14years since I went fishing to the creek by boat last.
Thanks ☆☆** v(o^▽^o)v**☆☆ Thanks

Mario caught many nice fish today.






22nd. January 2012
Very nice Barramundi was caught by Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion.






Very! (* ̄▽ ̄)db( ̄▽ ̄*) Good!!






Very nice Bluesalmon






Mario's reel & rod
STELLA & ST.CROIX
Super!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: