21 Jun 2011

Barramundi 156
SQUIDGIES FISH
Winter Season
バラマンディルアー

I received e-mail from Mr. Allan Warchot.
He is the top man of the land based Barramundi fishing in Darwin.

Hi Hiro, i havent caught any big barra for several weeks now. I lost two big barra last saturday and sunday at east point, both barra were over 70cm but the squidgy fell out both times. I see on your website that you are also losing big barra on the squidgy. My good friend that introduced me to squidgys said he also loses many big barra on squidgys. I catch on average only one big barra out of four, my friend has a similar catch:lose ratio! But the small ones never fall off! i caught 6 small barra at east point on the weekend without losing any! The squidgy is so good at attracting big barramundi, but its very hard to land them!

cheers
Allan


I agree with Mr. Allan Warchot.






Therefore, I try to fight and land Barramundis with a high rod angle in the shallow water.
Thank you very much, Allan.






SQUIDGIES FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/6Oz-4.7g #5/0

Tuning: Glued jighead to SQUIDGIES FISH

Line: PE50lb + Leader line 0.60mm Dia. Sure Catch

Knot: The kaneit knot

Reel: SHIMANO CULCATTA 200XT
...: All bearings are ARBs, Carbon drag washer now.

Rod: ST.CROIX

Action: Retrieving






21st. June 2011 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: