18 Jun 2011

Barramundi 150
REBEL MINNOW
Winter Season
バラマンディルアー
Experiments

I had experiments on fighting and landing Barramundis today.
Two expensive rods of mine were broken by landing Barramundis with a high angle of the rod in these days.
So I tried fighting and landing Barramundis with a low angle of the rod.
As a result, I lost 3 small Barramundis and 1 big Barramundi today.
Finally, I caught a very small Barramundi.
I think that I should have use a high angle of the rod for fighting and landing Barramundis again.









REBEL MINNOW


Colour: Black/Silver

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm - 100cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER Cultiva STINGER Double hooks #2

Line: PE50lb + Leader line 0.60mm Dia. Sure Catch

Knot:The Kaneit knot

Reel: SHIMANO

Rod: ST.CROIX customized by Mr. Matt West

Mr. Matt West (2010 Barramundi Classic Champion)

Action: Twitching & twitching






18th. June 2011 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: