23 Feb 2011

Barramundi
RAPALA SXR-12 X-RAP
Rainy season
BY MR. PHIL NEWTON

This is a major Barramundi fishing in Darwin NT.






This above RAPALA SXR-10 (PIKE) is my own using lure.



RAPALA SXR-12 X-RAP SRASHBAIT


Colour: Pike

Size: 120mm

Where: Adelaide river (Darwin NT)

Water: Tannin water

Tuning:

Line: PE15lb BASSHARD + Leader line 30lb (・_・;)

Knot: Improved Albright knot

Rod: ST.CROIX Legend elite Fast action Baitcast

Reel: SHIMANO CORE 50mg

Action:

Extreme attitude with its hard cutting, aggressive darting action



Mr. Phil Newton is not an amateure.
I'm an amateture of Barramundi fishing.

Professional angler is much different from me.
I try to catch Barramundi somehow or other.
But Mr. Phil Newton caught a big Barramundi with the lightest tackle.
It made an impression on me.

I have learned a lot from him.

I frequently visit the local fishing shop. I can see and listen to much better experienced anglers than me there. It's very lucky me. If I tried to improve my fishing by myself without a teacher, I would spend much more unnecessary time and money for me to become an efficient angler.
I can see Mr. Matt West (Barramundi Classic Champion 2010) there.
I can see Fishing and Outdoor World's Mr. Ron Voukolos (The highest allround experienced angler) there.

The internet doesn't give me very true tactics. (-^〇^-)
That's why I ask them about their thinking procedure of catching Barramundi.
Let's go to the local fishing shop!






Very nice Barramundi was caught by Mr. Phil Newton.
By boat,Adelaide river,Darwin,NT,Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: