11 Jul 2019

58cm Barramundi #1210
52cm Barramundi #1211
Threadfinsalmon #1-2
Goldensnapper #23

I had fan fishing for the first time in four months in Channel Island.
I caught in a traffic accident in March.
I had been in bed for three weeks because of that.
I went to Japan after that.
I resumed my land based fishing starting from May 8 in Darwin.
During the next two months, it was very difficult to access to the fishing spot in Channel Island in the day time depending on the tidal level.
A land based fishing for the first time in a while at Channel Island was good.
The water was cold.
It was windy.
I fished at the lee of small island because the winds were contrary.
Saturday's results:
58cm Barramundi
Threadfin salmon
Sunday's results:
Golden snapper
52cm Barramundi
Threadfin salmon
I used a Halco Catch Scent as a fish-attracting.
I could confirm that it has the result.
Barramundi would take lures even at a low water temperature.
I have caught several blue salmon for many years but this was first time I caught threadfin salmon on lure in this shallow water.


58cm Barramundi and Threadfin salmon


Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Drop Bear


Golden snapper


Zerek Flat Shad 85mm


52cm Barramundi


Threadfin salmon


Squidgies Fish 70mm


Halco Catch Scent

Lure: Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm
Lure: Zerek Flat Shad 85mm
Lure: Squidgies Fish 70mm
Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm deep
Water: Clear - Murky / Outgoing
Line: Surfix 832 30lb
Line: Toray Super Strong PE Nage F4 11kg
Leader: Black Magic 50lb
Knot: The Albright Knot
Reel: Shiman Stella 4000XG
Reel: Shimano Antares DC MDXG
Rod: Samurai fishing rods Refraction RFB351-266 6'6" Very Fast 10-17lb
Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 1/4-3/4oz 3-5kg
Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2
Lure action: Steady retrieve/a single pause

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ


Thank you very much.

No comments: