18 Jun 2019

58cm Barramundi #1207
55cm Barramundi 55cm #1208
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90F

When I'll decide where and when to go fishing, I determine the direction of the wind at different tides and then drive my scooter in the direction I want to go.
I think that barramundi aren't active in the chill of early morning in our dry season.
After all, I came to Myilly point rocks on Saturday of June 15 again.
The water was slightly murky.
The water was so shallow 30cm deep.
There were many rocks covered with many small oysters.
I decided to use the lures in my lure box in rotation.
I used several lures but had no fish bite.
Last Saturday, I caught a 61cm barramundi after sunset on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm Floating having a white-silver colour.
By effectively using a fishing-line slack, I used my fishing rod.
That's why it's important to know in how the fishing rod is selected.
As a result, the same lure did work this time again.
I caught 58cm and 55cm barramundi.
I decided to take a 58cm one home and release a 55cm one into the water.
There is a certain time when a certain lure is popular among barramundi.
That is like to last for about three weeks.
There are, indeed, exceptions.
After all, barramundi fishing is a game that has an element of chance.


58cm Barramundi


58cm Barramundi


55cm Barramundi


Lure box on June 15

Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90F
Where: Shallow water 30cm deep
Water: Murky / Incoming
Line: Surfix 832 20lb
Leader:  Black Magic 50lb
Knot: The Albright Knot
Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE
Rod: Shimano Raider Kayak 601 Spin 1-3kg 2-8gm
Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2
Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: