1 Feb 2018

Do you know what is good about Channel Island in fishing?

The heavy rains kept me from going fishing.
So I'm going to write about my favorite fishing location, Channel Island.
I normally ask my questions of nature with genuine curiosity and await her reply.
On the other hand, I'm usually in the pearling industry.
The experience that I gained in the pearling industry helps me greatly in my land based barramundi fishing.
Channel Island is a very good place for catching barramundi by land based among my usual fishing locations.
Surprisingly, my secret spot is a flat and uninspiring sandy-shallow water there.
What is good about Channel Island in fishing?
Normally, people would think of "not difficult for barramundi to find or obtain of appropriate baits".
I think that is correct.
This fishing location has a greater bait in quantity or amount as compared to other fishing locations.
What caused this difference in quantity of bait?
  • Great tidal range
  • Mangrove forests
  • The iron contained in water from land 
I think that the iron content especially is in excellent condition.




This above picture may be proof that we can collect many fragments of iron ores on the land near the fishing location very easily at Channel Island.

An iron-built ship becomes a very good artificial fish reef, but an airplane does not become a very good artificial fish reef.
Because an airplane is made from duralumin.

A huge outbreak of phytoplankton has to have iron.
The living world is supported by the food chain.
Phytoplankton is very, very important for our barramundi fishing in food chain.
I know about the importance of phytoplankton due to my job.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: