10 Nov 2017

59cm Barramundi #1092
AUD10,000 Barramundi
Zerek Live Cherabin 127mm
Jagla setting

I haven't won the lottery.
I'm not cut out for gambling.
Maybe I'm just unlucky, but working for my pay is more of a sure thing.
How ripping!
See what I have done!
My wildest hopes have been fulfilled.
I caught a 59cm barramundi on Zerek Live Cherabin 127mm with Jagla setting at Fannie bay on November 2.
I thought it odd that that fish unusually had a dirty stick covered with seaweeds on his back.
Look closely, the dirty stick was a red tag.
The red tag seemed to be written in two lines as follows.
EXP 28 FEB 2018
S3-MDF 3786
I thought that it must be the red tag of the season 3 for Million Dollar Fish.
"Oh my god"

I finished with work at 4:30pm.
So I went back home once.
I changed clothes for the land based barramundi fishing.
I decided where to go fishing after reading the time times book.
In addition, the fishing location depended on the weather and wind of the day.
It rained recently heavily.
Barramundi doesn't like a dirty water with land/water pollution.
I judged those factors comprehensively.
After all, I decided to go fishing to Fannie bay rocks.

The tide was going out.
The water was murky in colour but clean.
There were many big rocks in the water.
I used Zerek Live Cherabin 127mm with Jagla setting.
As a result, I caught a 59cm barramundi.
Finally, I saw a red tag attached to the body of that fish.










Zerek Live Cherabin

Size: 127mm

Where: Shallow water 100cm - 150cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30lb

Leader line: Black magic 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG Gear ratio 8.2:1 very fast

Rod: Samaki Zing Xtreme SZX-661BM 6'6" Line: 8-14lb Cast: 1/4-5/8oz Action: Moderate

Jagla setting: W-hook OWNER NITRO Stinger Double hook #4

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: