7 Dec 2016

Barramundi #1042
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
I always decide the day's schedule of my fishing right before I go fishing.

I went to Channel Island but returned to my place without fishing this morning.
My fishing was about to be spoiled by the wind, rain and the lightning.
Luckily, at the last minute, I found very small productive fishing windows in East Point this afternoon.

I caught a small barramundi at a creek and lost two nice sized barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm/Rainbow-fish colour around the old-man rock.
I always decide the day's schedule of my fishing right before I go fishing.






December 3, 2016 / Barramundi




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB (Very strong and tough!)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Shimano Tcurve Flight 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.