6 Apr 2015

Reader's impression
Many thanks to Hiro!!
Mr. Rodger Cooksley

I received an e-mail from Mr. Dave Krantzs as follows,

A message from one of your fans!
Dave Krantz
Deputy Editor (Digital)
NT News Sunday Territorian
1 Printers Place, McMinn Street Darwin NT 0800
GPO Box 1300, Darwin, NT 0801 

Hello,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Mr Hiro for my good result on Saturday!
I found one of his advice pieces from 3 years ago and thought I would give his low tide knowledge a go with the result in the photo's I have attached!!!
So please pass on my thanks to Hiro and I'll be following his advice closely from now on!!
Thank you

Rodger Cooksley

2 photos of the resulting 65cm Barra caught on a full low tide not 5 minutes from Darwin CBD should be attached!






Thank you very much for your impression, Rodger!

Fully three years have passed since I started the fishing column article of NT News once a week. I think that 144 articles have been published. I'm grateful to have been able to meet Mr. Dave Krantz. I'm grateful to everyone who had something to do with my columns. I'm grateful for your extremely large kindness, all readers and NT News. I have no words to express my gratitude. Thank you very much.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.