2 Mar 2014

Sunday morning
Mangrovejack #42
KO TACKLE TAIL BAITZ

I got up early morning.
I heard the very wavy sea.
My fishing fields should be very rough again.

I went to an urban creek.
There were many leaves and branches that have decomposed on the surface of the water.
I thought that barramundi wouldn't take lures.
By the way, I was given the following lure by my very good friend, Chonga yesterday.
So I cast it along the mangroves and retrieved with stop and go.

As a result,




March 2, 2014 Mangrovejack
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




I saw many rocks and torrential gravels on the beach.
That's very good sign for our fishing.




KO TACKLE TAIL BAITZ

Colour: GUNS AND ROSES

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.