22 Feb 2014

Saturday
Mark's boat and truck
That's Darwin life!
That's why I love Darwin.

The sea was rough.
I saw a small aluminum dingy was cutting the water and skimming over many waves.
Wonderful!
Great!

I asked Mark for me to take some pictures with his nice truck and boat.




Mark's 36 years old Land Rover.  Sooooo nice!




Mark is very kind.




He put very nice hand-made transom-pods with buoyancy.
So he can use a big 30hp outboad engine.
It's an ingenious contrivance!
A stabilizer fin fitted the outboad engine also.




I thought that it' a totally very nice idea.




Very beautiful shape.




Thanks, Joe!

I think,
Darwin people value their own individuality.
They treasure old cars and boats.
They are ingenious!
That's why I respect Darwin people.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.