22 Mar 2013

My scooter came back from repair this afternoon.


This picture was taken by Mr. Danel Hartley Allen for NT News.
 
Something was wrong in the crank case last night.
It's very hard to drive it.
And my scooter came back from repair this afternoon.  ъ( ゚ー^)♪




I bought a 50cc scooter in 2006.
It traveled at a maximum speed of 52 kilometers per hour.
I'll soon have clocked up a mileage of 37,000 kilometers.
It became a very old machine.

However, I have to keep using this scooter because I'm 'a not rich man'.
Therefore, I needed a very solid shop and reliable technicians near my residence.

I found a very nice scooter shop two years ago.
Even buying at the other shop, they fixed all damages without a glum facial expression.
They're very nice people!


Thanks to
Mr. Darren Ampt
Mr. Callum Gamble

THE SCOOTER SHOP
9 Daly Street,
Darwin,
NT,0800

Ph-08 8941 2434
Fax-08 8941 2438

sales@thescootershop.com.au

http://www.thescootershop.com.au/
 
I could go fishing this evening.  ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.