12 Jul 2011

Barramundi 200
SQUIDGY FISH
Winter Season
バラマンディールアー

I have caught 200 Barramundis (on this website) in CBD of Darwin since April 2010.
Actually I caught around 250 Barramundis.
Please don't laugh at the sizes of the Barramundis I have caught because I have no car and no boat. I must fish from the land near my room.






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Clear - Murky Outgoing / Darkly cloudy skies

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz-3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glued jighead to SQUIDGY FISH

Line: PE15lb + Leader line 0.37mm Dia. INSTINCT XTS Plus

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO TWINPOWER 2500FB

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Action: Retreiving as slow as possible without snagging rocks






SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX did work for darkly cloudy late afternoon too.






12th. July 2011
49cm Very strong Barramundi was caught by Hiro Barramundi.
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia



My good friend, Mr. Sam Lew came here today.






Mr. Sam Lew is one of the top men of the land based Barramundi fishing in Darwin. He caught 2 Barramundis today.






Sam's tackle today.


Lure: SQUIDGY FISH / SILVER FOX

Reel:SHIMANO STRADIC 2500 CI4

Line: PE20lb

Leader: Yamatoyo Shock Leader 40lb

Rod: Graphiteleader VELOCE

Very nice and high-performance tackle! v(。-_-。)v


Today's experiment:

Sam's result.....2 Barramundis
Hiro's result....5 Barramundis


Sam used 40lb leader line today.
I used 20lb leader line today.


Probably, it was thought that 20lb leader line put more attractive actions to my SQUIDGY FISH because Sam was very experienced and skilled angler.

However,
I understand that I shouldn't use Leader line 20lb. It's not good idea.
30lb - 40lb Leader lines should be ideal size for spinning reel and rod here.

Thank you very much for your help today, Sam.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: