1 Apr 2013

Young fly fishermen found a secret place!
Barramundis on fly
Mr. Liam Hatcher

Young able anglers found a secret place for catching a barramundi in seriously big rains.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Liam Hatcher tonight.

g'day hiro,

today my friend and i went up to a secret spot.
i caught 3 barra on fly.
the fly i was using was a #2 chartruse/whit clouser.

cheers liam

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!
Very nice result, Liam!

I just started learning fly fishing from Mr. Leigh Eldridge.

Actually, I know Liam very well.
He's young but he's already been a very experienced and skilled angler.
I'd like to learn more importance on fly fishing from you in near future.




Barramundis were caught on fly by Mr. Liam Hatcher.
April 1, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.