1 Apr 2013

Brett caught some nice fish in these seriously rainy days.
64cm Queenfish
67cm Barramundi
RAPALA X-RAP
Mr. Brett Parsons

I didn't catch any barramundis on Friday and Saturday.
But Brett caught some nice fish in these seriously rainy days.
I received an e-mail from Mr. Brett Parsons.

Hi hiro,

I got this queeny yesterday on a rapala xrap.
He took it while the lure was just sitting on the surface.
I also lost a nice size barra, it was at least 85cm.
So I went back again today, first cast hooked a 67cm barra.
And lost another 10 minutes later.

Cheers

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.
You know a very nice place!




64cm queenfish was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons on Friday.
March 29, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




67cm barramundi was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons on Saturday.
March 30, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.