11 Apr 2013

Thursday night
Urban Mangrovejack #39
SQUIDGY FISH

Today's highest tide was around 7.09m at 18:45pm.
New moon tonight.
I like the full moon too.
I started fishing from 19:00pm.
I saw Mr. Ben Maunder there.
He's a very good fishing friend of mine.
But there were too many mosquitoes to keep staying.
He gave up fishing.
It's very natural.
I should have given up too.
I feel very sick when I'm writing this blog.

The surface of the sea was very flat.
So I didn't expect to catch a barramundi tonight.
I thought some tarpons or trevallies would take my lures.

As a result, I caught a nicely strong mangrovejack.
I chose SQUIDGY FISH / MINT JELLY 70mm.
Retrieved steadily first and used the action as 'touch and go'.




I enjoyed this fishing very much because a mangrovejack was a very strong-fighter fish.




April 11, 2013 Mangrovejack
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




The tail had gone.


SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: MINT JELLY

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz. 3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving and touch and go









Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.