11 Apr 2013

Liam's secret spot
Barramundis on fly
Mr. Liam Hatcher

Liam and his friend caught some baramundis at their secret spot again.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Liam Hatcher.

g'day hiro,

today me and my friend went up to barra spot 'x' and i caught one barra and lost two. my good friend klien caught his first barra. the photo of his is on his phone. kliens barra was 44cm and mine was 47cm.

cheers liam

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Liam.

I have to owe you an apology, Liam.
I said that I wouldn't ask your father about your secret spot before.
Fortunately or Unfortunately, I saw your father by chance.
I said "You took Liam to his secret spot by the car, didn't you?"
Your father said "♪~( ̄。 ̄)".

I still don't know Liam's secret spot. ъ( ゚ー^)♪

I'd like to keep watching as you become a very great barramundi angler, Liam.




Liam's new result by fly
April 9, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.