11 Apr 2013

The sincerity of RAPALA
RAPALA heard my voice.
Colours of BX Minnow

I was deeply impressed by the sincerity of RAPALA, as he (they) heard my voice on the necessity for the new colours of RAPALA BX-Minnow.

I received an e-mail from Mark.

Hi Hiro,

We at Rapala noted your comments for BX Minnow and will check with others to see if there is demand for these colours.

Thanks for using Rapala lures.

Mark

Rapala VMC Australia

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Mark.


I'd like RAPALA to make new colours of BX Minnow for our barramundi fishing with the same as the colours FLATRAP used, please. 

Probably, RAPALA wanted to show their very, very nice structures of the inside, but I think, it's just a personal point of view, it didn't need to make transparent on the half-body side. (*^^*)



RAPALA BX-Minnow 10 / SILVER
Amazing lure!

#1
#2


Probably, between #1 and #2 should be the best.
I'd like RAPALA to add the above colour, please.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.