13 Apr 2013

The dry season has just started.
74cm Barramundi
CUTTING EDGE LURES Axe 180
Mr. Keith Watson

Keith Watson is

1.Metery barramundi catcher
2.Metery thread fin salmon catcher
3.Monster catfish catcher
4.The title holder of the biggest bream of BBDHI 2012
5.The man who had seriously toothed holes on his boat bitten by crocodile

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are all true.

I heard Keith caught a very nice 74cm barramundi this afternoon.
That's simply like Keith Watson.
However, I was surprised at the location.
By land based!

Originally, Keith has a very skilled rod-work technique and lure-casting technique.
It is thought that Keith should be the No. 1 to me in our fishing community.

The weather was very nice.
The tides were good.
The dry season has just started.
Now, the sea water is very rich and clear.

I asked him to give me the details.

Hello Hiro... Mate I got it off the XXXXX right at the XXXXX..(sssshhh!!!).... This was the first hour of the push in tide this afternoon. Rod was a GLoomis IMX 6' heavy fast action rod (short rod for me but I like this one) with a shimano curado 200E7 loaded with 20lb suffix braid with a 40lb leader... Lure was a new Cutting Edge Lures called The Axe 180.... My method was cast out and into the incoming tide and slowly twitch the lure back it making sure that each twitch I break the surface

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Keith.
He's one of the very, very good teachers of barramundi fishing to us.




74cm very salt-water barramundi was caught by Mr. Keith Watson.
April 12, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Cutting Edge Lures / The Axe 180






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.