5 Apr 2013

Thursday evening
Rockcod #274-#275
SURECATCH BEAN SB65F

We had no rain today.
So our sea water has just recovered its proper salt water condition.
The tides were not bad.
The surface was very rippled.
Very nice!

My trusty lure did work again!
I caught these rockcods with just steady retrieving.
And I hooked a very strong golden-trevally with steady retrieving.
It took 15minutes but finally my 14lb braid line cut by oyster rocks.
I lost it.
I must get new one!
I mean the same lure.




Rockcod #274
Sorry fish!




Rockcod #275

April 4, 2013
Land based, darwin, NT, Australia




Sure Catch SNAP BEAN SB65F

Colour: LIME GREEN

Size: 65mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Tuning: OWNER Cultiva STINGER DOUBLE HOOK #1

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.