1 Apr 2013

The 1st anniversary of my fishing columns

My fishing columns of NT News marked its 1st anniversary on March 27, 2013.
42 fishing columns of mine have already come out in NT News.




I don't know how to express my thanks to following people.

All readers
NT News
Mr. Dave Krantz (Editor)
My good fishing friends
Local fishing tackle shops
Mr. Callum Gumball (Scooter shop, fixed all troubles)
I can never thank you enough.

I came Darwin in 1988 first.

I was used to in the other fishings.
I left Australia once in 1998.

I came back to Darwin in 2005.

And I've been obsessed with fishing barramundi ever since I caught a wild one the first time I tried it.
However, I have no car and boat.
That's why I fish by land based.

I always drive the 50cc scooter.
So all my land based fishing spots within 20 minutes from my residence by my 50 cc scooter.

Therefore, I must cudgel my old brains to the utmost for catching urban barramundis as many as possible near my residence because it's not very easy.


I love barramundi fishing very much and concentrate on lure fishing now.
I'd like to share this happiness with many people.

I love Darwin very much.

Thank you very much for your kindness, Australia.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.