7 Apr 2013

Liam's secret spot
50cm Barramundi on fly

A very experienced and skilled angler, Mr. Liam Hatcher, caught a 50cm barramundi on fly today.

I received an e-mail from Liam tonight.

hi hiro,  this morning my friend and i went fishing to our "secret spot" and i caught a nice, fat 50cm barramundi on fly. my best one on fly yet. the fly i used was a pink thing varient. did you like those flies that i tied for you?

cheers liam

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Liam.




50cm Barramundi was caught on fly by Mr. Liam Hatcher.
April 7, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




'Liam's secret spot'
It looked a fresh water culvert.

Liam is still very young, and so he can't drive the car by himself.
Probably his father took him this place.
I'm a very good friend of Liam's father. ъ( ゚ー^)♪

No, I won't ask him!

By the way,
Liam gave me some very beautiful flies.
He tied these ones for me.




☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Liam.

On the other hand,
I saw Mr. Leigh Eldridge caught 50cm up barramundi and Mangrovejack on fly this morning.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.