12 Apr 2013

Friday night
Barramundi #767
SQUIDGY FISH

I heard some very good fishing friends of mine caught nice sized barramundis today.
The tides were good.
We have already had proper environment of our salt water on the shore.
Very rich salt water here now!

We only need a good timing to catch a barramundi.
I finished working at 4:30pm today.
Waited for the outgoing tide.
I went fishing around 8:00pm.

The surface of the water was flat.
The water was very clear.
Normally, I can't expect to catch a barramundi under the condition like this.
But I saw many bait fish jumping on the very shallow.
I chose SQUIDGY FISH / 70mm BLACK GOLD.
Retrieved it steadily on the very 30cm - 50cm shallow water.
The darkness of night helped my fishing.

I thought I caught a 60cm barramundi at last because he pulled the line so hard.

As a result,




April 12, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH / BLACK GOLD 70mm is very, very effective for our very shallow waters.




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz. 3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving









Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.