1 Oct 2013

Tuesday evening
Barramundi #802
SQUIDGY FISH

It seemed to me that her appearance just as I was passing through the open space with grass was more than surprising.
I saw Leanne there.
I didn't know her.
Finally, I understood that she is an editor of my fishing column.
Thank you very much for your help.

And then I went to the dangerous rocks by myself.

Stop and Go
This action should be very effective for catching a nice sized barramundi with a soft plastic bait.   

I hooked a nice sized 65cm - 70cm barramundi and kept hooking the fish for five minutes.
I was standing on a big rock.
I was very happy with the nice fish.

But I couldn't land him up.
He evaded my fingers.

After all,

I caught a following barramundi.




October 1, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 80mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm -100m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LBORIGINAL

Leader line: SUNLINE PE 50LB

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Jig-head:  OWNER Berkley SALT WATER PRO Nitro 1/4oz #1/0

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT
Very nice and reliable Australian rod v(*'-^*)-☆

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.