31 Oct 2013

Thursday night
61cm Urban Barramundi #813
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

It's a Mindil Beach Market Day tonight.
So I couldn't fish there.
I had to go to Fannie Bay.
I caught a 71cm nice barramundi at Fannie Bay last night.
But I caught a 61cm barramundi at the different spot tonight.

Mongrel did work again!
It's a very fun lure.
It's very easy to cast and control.

I caught this 61cm barramundi at the tide of going out again.
The real barramundi season has come.
I hope more nice monsoon rains.




61cm nicely strong barramundi
October 31, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm -70cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Line: FINS 30LB BRAID

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX PREMIRE / PC60MF 
(The best bait-cast rod of mine)
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.


Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.