28 Oct 2013

68cm Urban Barramundi
Sweetrip
Mr. Brett Parsons

We had some nice rains recently.
I heard that some friends of mine caught nice fishes by land based.

I received e-mail from Mr. Brett Parsons.
He caught Mangrovejack, Flathead, Mackerel, Sweetrip, Reefcod and Barramundi.
That's very nice results!
I thought that he really enjoyed his land based fishing very much.
Seeing his results, probably, he mainly wanted to fish barramundi.
I was surprised at mackerel he caught by land based.
He used bait-cast rod and reel.
It's a very nice technique!




68cm nice barramundi was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Sweetrip by Mr. Brett Parsins

According to Brett's e-mail,

Hi mate,

Yes I caught the sweet lip at xxxxx. It was a very big fish and was taking drag. 

Cheers
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.