6 Oct 2013

Sunday
Catfish #44
Reefcod #4
SQUIDGY FISH

The water current was fast.

What was the cause of the failure?
I should have gone fishing at night.

There should be more chances to catch a barramundi at the mouth of the urban creek at the highest tide at night.

I bought curry roux at Woolworth.
I cooked it for my dinner tonight.
I enjoyed it.
I gave up going out.

As a result,




October 6, 2013 Catfish
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH / DROP BEAR 80mm




October 6, 2013 Reefcod




SQUIDGY FISH / SILVER FOX 80mm


SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 80mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm -70m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FINS 30LB BRAID

Leader line: SUNLINE PE 50LB

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX PREMIRE / PC60MF
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.


Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and GO






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.