19 Oct 2013

Saturday afternoon
Barramundi #808
YO-ZURI SS MINNOW

I got up late and so missed the best timing today for catching a barramundi this morning.

I didn't like the incoming tide today.
But I used a very, very good lure for the shallow water.
After all, I didn't avoid this barramundi's hit.




October 19, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




I want to buy replacement camera if possible.
PENTAX to Nikon


YO-ZURI SS MINNOW

Colour: FIRE TIGER

Size: 75mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB ORIGINAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.