17 Oct 2013

Keith came to the land based barramundi fishing!
61cm Urban Barramundi
Mr. Keith Watson

His nice barra boat was holed by a big crocodile.

Keith Watson woke with a shock when a croc sunk its teeth through his fishing boat
I thought, that is especially why Keith came to the land based barramundi fishing in CBD.

Originally, he is a famous person who is an expert sharp-caster.
He is a master of the lure-casting.

Probably, he happened to be on facebook at that time.
Probably, just before his going to Sydney.

I asked him to send me his recent fishing results.

I received his message.

I got a nice 61cm on xxxxx... xxxxx I got 2 small ones, dropped a 60cm and missed 3 more strikes from good barras...

My fishing gear mainly used on landbase is a GLoomis GL2 spin rod with a twinpower 2500 size spin reel loaded with 10lb suffix braid.
I also use a GLoomis Mossyback spin rod with a shimano stradic 2500 Ci4 spin reel also loaded with suffix 10lb braid...
This outfit is for on the flats as it is longer...
I recently purchased a Samaki Zing spin rod for the same and the photos above of the barras in the water r the first fish for that rod....
I have been using Zerek live shrimp lures lately which have been working well

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Keith.




61cm high shoulder urban barramundi was caught by Mr. Keith Watson.
October 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Did Keith use a RAPALA?






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.