3 Oct 2013

57cm Golden Trevally
BOMBER LONG A14
Mr. Brett Parsons

Thank you very much for your taking me to your secret point by your 4WD last time.
I enjoyed it very, very much.

Brett said, 'I want to take you to another secret spot of mine one day'.
ヽ(^◇^*)/

By the way, he caught a nice Golden Trevally recently.
I received an e-mail from him.

Hi mate,

I'm going well, how are you going?

I got this Trevally today on a small gold bomber in the first hour of the run in tide. The water was murky, there was a good colour change and the water was also rippled which usually means good conditions for barra except for the small tidal movement.

I was using Curado 200G7. KO tackle rod. 30 pound Finns braid and 50 pound Fluro Carbon leader.

Cheers
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.




57cm Golden Trevally was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.