22 Feb 2014

Saturday
I understood why Texas rig could be very effective for some waters.
Rockcod #311
Z MAN Swimmer Z

I learned a Texas rig from the super fisho, Stewie Martin.
I made my own Texas rig this morning.
I went fishing near my place.




It looked as if a mullet had been eating microscopic plants on the rock.
I coulld produce a naturally nice motion on my soft plastic swim bait.

As a result,




February 22, 2014 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Z MAN Swimmer Z

Colour: Gizzard Shad

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm -150m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Hook: OWNER WIDE GAP PLUS Weedless #5/0

Sinker: 7g

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.