11 Feb 2014

Monsoon-flood fishing
Mr. Stewie Martin
Mr. Andy Congram
Hiro


It's a great monsoon season this time.
We have had continuous rains since last December.

Stewie took Andy and me to the monsoon-flood fishing on Sunday.
He has a very safe and tough boat with 140hp Suzuki powers.

Let me introduce Mr. Stewie Martin to overseas readers.

 



He is a fishing columnist of NT News also.

Let me introduce Mr. Andy Cogram to overseas readers.




He is a great fly fisherman.




The floods have not yet subsided.




More floods.




The water nearly came up to the bridge girder.




Stewie caught a nice high-shoulder barramundi.
He is very good at casting and controlling lures.
Much better than me.




Tannin!



Andy hooked some barramundis on fly.
The fly Andy cast went into the small spot.
Beautiful!



I didn't catch any fish.
My experience by land based was poor on the river!




Cleared!




Storm!




We enjoyed Monsoon-flood fishing very much.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Stewie and Andy!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.