1 Feb 2014

Barra Man caught a bream in Melbourne.
ZIP BAITS
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

I didn't see my very good friend, Chonga, for a while.
I heard that he was in Melbourne on holiday.
Originally, Chonga came from Melbourne.
And he is a very experienced and skilled barramundi fisherman now.

I asked him to send me some pictures of his fishing in Melbourne.
And I received an e-mail with a nice picture.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga.




January 2014
Nice bream was caught on lure by Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel.
Land based, Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Chonga's fishing gear

Lure: ZIP BAITS Rigge Deep Lure  Clear / Brown
Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000
Rod: GLoomis 4-8lb custom IMX
Line: SUNLINE 6lb
Leader: SEAGAR 8lb




Chonga's first metery barramundi in NT.

Which do you like 'Barramundi in NT' or "Bream in VIC', Chonga?
I think you are a very barramundi man!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.