2 Feb 2014

Glass Ghost and Pearl Ghost should be the best white in colour for catching a nice sized barramundi on our shallows.

Torrential monsoon rains haven't stopped yet.
It's not easy to find the chance to catch a barramundi recently.
There are some nice jetties in Darwin.
Those jetties are raged by strong rains and very wavy waters.
But the jetty 'X' missed the rough condition.

My fishing fields are too rough to fish now.
I know that the water of the jetty 'X' should be calm enough for fishing by its geographic feature when fishing is suspended at the other jetties.
It was the spring tide.
Normally, the fish-window is very, very short at the spring tide.
It's not easy to catch a barramundi on our shallows at the spring tide.

Everyone was enjoying a bait fishing there.
I started a lure fishing.
I knew the best timing at this point at the spring tide.
Soon I caught a nice keeper-size barramundi.
I enjoyed fighting with the fish more than necessary because it was attracting their attentions.
But that was the weak ending.
The fish was as nearly as possible caught by me with my bogagrip.
I couldn't reach the fish.
I caught a very heavy hand-line with my lure also in the end.
How embarrassing!

By the way, I had caught a nice keeper-size barramundi at the same point.
I used a Rapala XRD8 / Glass Ghost at that time.



And I caught a nice keeper-size barramundi with a Svage Gear Manic Prey 90 / Pearl Ghost this time.



White-colour itself is very effective for catching a barramundi on ouw shallws.
These above Glass Ghost and Pearl Ghost should be the best white for catching a nice sized barramundi on our shallows in colour.
It can handle many waters.
Especially the water-line between brown water and green water.




The size of the lure is very important because of the bait-size on our shallows.
You must keep it in your tackle box when you fish on our shallows.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.