1 Feb 2014

Bonefish by land based
by Barra Classic 2010 Champion
Mr. Matt West

I didn't see Matt for a while.
He came back to Darwin a little while ago.

Mr. Matt West is the champion of Barra Classic 2010.

I asked him,
Have you anything interesting?

I received an e-mail from Matt with a nice picture.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Matt.


 by


January 2014
Nice Bonefish was caught by Mr. Matt West.
Land based, Cook Island

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA
Rod: GLoomis
Line: Sufix
Leader: Fluorocarbon
Lure: SQUIDGIES

It should be very difficult to catch a bonefish on lure by land based on a very clear water as above.
I want to learn the bonefish-fishing on light tackle from Matt.
Sight and blind casting!

By the way, the only thing I can do is guess.
Matt should be taking part in something interesting????????






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.