12 Feb 2014

Learn it from Super fishos!
The river fishing
Mr. Matt West
Mr. Stewie Martin

Many local barramundi fishermen are waiting for this coming great 'Run-off' now.

I normally fish by land based in Darwin.
I went fishing to the monsoon-flood river last Sunday.
My experiences by land based were very poor on the river.
As a result, I didn't catch any fish.

On the other hand, I learned something interesting from Mr. Stewie Martin at that time.
I found that his fishing rig was similar as a Barra Classic 2010 Champion's rig.
Of course, he doesn't imitate it.
That means that two super fishos individually use the similar rig on the river.



Stewie is my favorite fishing columnist of NT News.




Super fisho, Stewie Martin was using a following rig at the monsoon-flood river on Sunday.







Super fisho, Matt West used the following rig at the tournament of Barra Classic 2010.




They use many rigs.
Probably these above rigs are one of them to two super fishos.
I simply understand why they used a weedless hook.
These Texas rigs should be very effective for catching barramundi under some difficult and tough conditions on the river.
The action itself of these lures should be very effective for catching barramundi on the river also.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.