8 Jul 2015

Using the batter made of carbonated water and flour made fish light and crispy.
Barramundi's fish and chips

I caught a 57cm barramundi at the mud flat near the Channel Island on Saturday.
Using the batter made of beer and flour, I made barramundi's fish and chips and froze the leftover fillets.
I went to the mud flat on Sunday again but couldn't catch a regal sized barramundi after all.
On that night, I wanted to eat fish and chips again and defrosted those fillets.
Using the batter made of Schweppes natural mineral carbonated water and flour, I made barramundi's fish and chips.




Schweppes is less expensive than beer.
It's light and crispy.
The air or steam enclosed between the meat and the batter made it crispy.
To let fall a few drops of the batter on the meat during cooking made it more crispy also.









Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.