26 Jul 2015

56cm Barramundi #964
51cm Rockcod #331-333
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Lucky Craft Beefreeze
Dry season's land based fishing

There was a little chill in the air while I was driving.
I dedicated to safe driving and got to the Channel Island within an hour by my new 150cc scooter.

The sea water was clear.
That gave me a sense of safety while I was wading through the shallow water because I would trip on the rocks under the water if the water was murky.
The water was cold.
The tide was going out.
I stopped at the big rocks in the middle of wading and then cast my lure.
Soon, I caught an average sized rockcod.
I waited till the outgoing tide permitted me to wade through the shallow water to the mud flat.
The productive fishing window wasn't long at the mud flat.
First I caught a 56cm barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel.




To compare with the wet season's barramundi, the dry season's barramundi are powerful and more beautiful.
It's a prime seafood.
July 25, 2015 56cm barramundi #964
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Drop bear

Second, I caught a 51cm rockcod on Lucky Craft Beefreeze.
That is unusual that I catch a nice sized rockcod of equal to or above 40cm by land based in Darwin.




Rockcod #331 56cm rockcod
It's a prime seafood.




Lucky Craft Beefreeze 78mm Black/Gold Suspended minnow




Rockcod #332 on Rapala Flatrap 105mm Chrome #6 hooks




Rockcod #333 on Sebile Swingtail 85mm #6 hooks

Towards sunset I began to go home.
The dry season in which the temperature is low permits me to carry these fish to Darwin by my scooter.




I will make some prime fish and chips with these dry season's fish.




Mr. Callum Gumball made these fish holders for me.
I can concentrate on the driving.

Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Boof Mullet
 
Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB Fluorocarbon
 
Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: ECODA Black Hawk BH-702SML7'0" Fast Action 1/4-3/4oz 3-5kg

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.