4 Jul 2015

57cm Saturday Barramundi #958-959
Maria MJ-1 110F
Mud flat at the Channel Island

I went to the mud flat at the Channel Island to fish.
It's a still long drive by my new 150cc scooter to get there. 
It's very important to fish at the good timing on the mud flat.

The tide was moving fast.
The water was going out quickly.
The productive fish window was within 30minutes today.
It's hard to walk on the mud.
I picked my way along a walking hard ground with a stick.
The water was shallower than I had expected.
I chose a Maria MS 110F lure having a stream resistance body to suppress air resistance when cast.
This lure had a long flying distance, and capable of achieving its proper underwater posture and action on making a splashdown and after.
Soon, I caught a 57cm salt water barramundi.




July 4, 2015 57cm Barramundi #958
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Barramundi #959




Maria MJ-1 110F

Colour: AYP

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm

Water: Clear - Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitching




Special rod holder was made without compromising safety by Mr. Callum Gumball of the Scooter Shop.




I could carry the fish without impairing concentration power on driving.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.