12 Jul 2015

How to take pictures of the barramundi at night?

I used to use Canon F1 and Canon New F1 when I was young.
So I understand photographing.
But I am not very knowledgeable about a digital processing.

I carefully selected the photographic equipments for taking pictures of the barramundi at night.

I am using Olympus Stylus TG-2 Tough. (The latest model is TG-4 as of July, 2015.)


  • 2.1m/7ft shockproof
  • 15m/50ft waterproof
  • F2.0 Full HD
  • GPS
  • Super Macro is really nice!
  • Hand -held Starlight scene mode is very effective for taking pictures of the barramundi at night.

COAST HP14 is essential for taking pictures of the barramundi at night.




Nothing can touch this flashlight for durability.
I dropped my Coast HP14 on the rocks at the Myilly Point before.
I found it from a small opening in a rock wall half a year later.
It didn't rust at all.
  • Waterproof
  • Shockproof
The best thing is that the optical angle is ideally wide for taking a picture as an auxiliary light source device.


 


Low 52 lumens 67m is very useful for taking a picture as an auxiliary light source device at night.
You can buy a COAST HP14 from Bunnings.

These are successful examples.










Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.